How many items should I buy?
- You can purchase as many as you wish, whether a la carte or a bundle or two.
How can I change my order?
- Contact us here to help you out.
Can I add to my order ?
- Absolutely. The best way is simply come back and create another new order with the additional items. Then contact us here to arrange the details.
When I find out the gender, can I change the rest of my order?
- Most items are unisex but you can definitely add items by placing a new order. Then contact us here to arrange the details.
What can I do if I find out mom is having twins?
- Come back and double your order! Then contact us here to arrange the details.
How do you know where to ship? I don't want them sent to me.
- When your cart is full, during check out, you will be providing the name and shipping location separate from the billing information.
How many shipments will there be?
- Depends on the number of weeks until the expected due date.
- The items will be spaced out fairly evenly, one per month or so.
- We will also group items together in one shipment to keep them at least 2-4 weeks apart.
When will the first shipment go out?
- Within the first week upon receipt of your order
What items go with each shipment?
- We randomly select each item that will be sent with each shipment!!
How will I know my items shipped?
- You will get an email for each shipment, indicating each item shipped with tracking #
What shipping carriers do you use?
- We use USPS, and UPS for best rates and availability.
Do you ship overseas?
- Not at this time. Many of our product suppliers do not permit shipping outside USA.
Keeping the secret
How does this remain a secret/surprise?
- Everything is sent from The Baby Fairy Shoppe.
- Your information does not appear on any shipping or packaging information sent.
- With the last shipment we will include a card with your designated signature, revealing you as The Baby Fairy.
How are my items wrapped?
- We use our Logo color matching wrapping paper with our Baby Fairy Logo sticker in padded envelope or carton, as appropriate for the items sent.